EpicLand is now a partner of the Entertainer app, giving you the opportunity to save and redeem 3 x Buy 1 Get 1 vouchers upon entry! Let’s say you’ve got two children, upon entry when filling in your waiver form at reception, simply browse and find us on the Entertainer app, click on the available vouchers and enter your code, pass it to our receptionist present and we will add in our code to help you redeem the voucher. Once successfully redeemed, you only need to pay for 1 child and the other child’s entrance will be free!
Terms & Conditions apply. EpicLand has the final decision and discretion on the usage of the Entertainer app vouchers at EpicLand.
NOT VALID DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
Redeeming Your Offers
- Redeeming Offers on your App is very simple:
- Select your chosen Offer for use on the App.
- Present your mobile device with the chosen Offer to the server prior to the bill being presented.
- You will be prompted to enter your four digit PIN number.
- Once your PIN is entered, the merchant is prompted to enter their PIN.
- Once the merchant has entered their PIN the Offer will be redeemed and the item or service will be removed from your bill.
- To redeem more Offers, simply repeat the same process.
- One Offer can be used by two people, up to a maximum of 4 Offers per visit/booking/table for a group of 8 people or more:
Attractions & Leisure Offers
- A minimum of 2 people must be present to redeem an Offer – unless otherwise specified. A maximum of 4 Offers can be redeemed per booking/visit for a group of 8 people or more (see Table 1).
- Terms & Conditions may vary with a number of activities so please refer to the individual merchant/outlet for confirmation of minimum/maximum number of people, age restrictions, safety guidelines and other conditions.
Offers can be used 7 days a week, excluding the following days in the following markets and any other public holidays as announced by the applicable government (subject to merchant discretion):
- The first day of January
- Valentine’s Day
- Ching Ming Festival
- Good Friday
- The day following Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Labour Day
- The Birthday of the Buddha
- Mother’s Day
- Tuen Ng Festival
- Father’s Day
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day
- The day following the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival
- National Day
- Chung Yeung Festival
- The day following Chung Yeung Festival
- Christmas Day
- The first weekday after Christmas Day
- (At merchant’s discretion) Rugby Sevens
- (At merchant’s discretion) The Entire Chinese New Year Period