For safety reasons, we require an adult to accompany their child or children to EpicLand during each visit.
Everyone entering the playground will receive a colour coded wristband identifying them from the rest of their party. Waiver forms MUST be filled in for each child upon entry.
The standards used for creating and building EpicLand are of the highest importance, using an overseas engineering team with utmost expertise in this field.
Our highly trained and friendly personnel constantly supervise the play areas, ensuring adherence to the rules while assisting your children to maximize their enjoyment of our facilities.
All our walls are safely padded, and all climbing areas have been fitted with the highest standards of safety nets ensuring your children’s utmost comfort, and safety being our first priority.
EpicLand’s structures are of the highest standards and quality, in adherence with the ‘American Safety Board’s Codes and Regulations’.
All our equipment is biodegradable.
To further promote security, each person’s wristband will only be removed when the entire party is present together at the exit desk.
We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests. You can help us by keeping in mind the following:
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks at the point of admission and at such other locations inside the EpicLand as we consider appropriate. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought in and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and staff. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed
- Please do not bring the following items into EpicLand: Dangerous or hazardous materials, food, alcoholic beverages and beverages and pets.
- Please supervise your children at all times. All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age and over) at all times. No children will be permitted without an accompanying adult.
- Please consider the age, height, maturity, strength, weight, or other attributes of people under your care when choosing a particular activity.
The following activities are not permissible:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes.
We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters EpicLand and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- Parents or guardians assume full responsibility and liability for children while on the premises. EpicLand is not held accountable for any injuries resulting from unsafe play and inappropriate use of equipment. For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all signages, notices, and all directions and requests of our staff. EpicLand is designed to ensure that you have fun in as low-risk playground environment as possible. While every care is taken there may be instances when accidents occur, EpicLand and its staff will not be held liable in such instances. To ensure the safety of all our guests, a complex CCTV system has been installed.We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the EpicLand premises, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close EpicLand or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having entry access, and/or suspend or cancel any facility, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.These rules are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any questions, please ask a staff member of EpicLand.
Attire & Personal Belongings
- Please note that due to hygiene and safety, children and adults must wear socks at all times and are available for purchase at the front desk if needed. Long pants / tights and long sleeves are also recommended to prevent any friction when using our slides.
- We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- Shoe racks and rental lockers have been provided for your convenience. However, any loss, theft or damage to items from them is at your risk. EpicLand is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property brought into or stored in the premises. All items are left at your own risk on the premises and we do not accept any liability for such items.
Food & Beverage
- NO outside food and/or beverages are permitted to be brought onto the premises, except for infants and children with special dietary requirements. Drop-in birthday parties are not allowed.